Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Eight Months Old. You can tell that it is the end of the month. I need to get in all my pictures for Alex's baby book. Alex had such an exciting month, learning to crawl on his hands and knees, pulling himself up on tables, chairs, walls and even Austin, and learning how to go up stairs and well, down stairs. Alex has a few bumps and bruises. We saw our cousins, went to Mackinac Island and enjoyed the company of Jack's nanny, Lonny, while we looked for daycare for Alex. We moved Alex's crib to its lowest setting and removed the mobile.

Mike has finally given up wrapping Alex like a burrito for him to sleep and bouncing him. Alex is sleeping on his tummy, usually all night. Now that we are finished with testing all of his baby food, his favorite food is bananas.

I had to put a couple of pictures of Alex crying as I usually cut those out. He does not always smile for pictures. When he does cry, a lullaby will usually calm him.

Alex will now crawl to whomever he wants to pick him up. He is yelling at us alot! We are having so much fun with two boys. I would not trade them in for the world.
















No comments: