Sunday, December 12, 2010

 Jack's 6th Birthday (and Alex's 3rd Birthday Celebration)  Alex did not like Jack having a birthday without him so we had to do a little whispering.  We started the day with chocolate chip waffles.  You can only see a few on Jack's face.  Alex was much worse.  After the waffles, we went to "Jump, Jump."  The kids really missed that place!  Jack LOVES jumping into the ball pit - Alex loves jumping all over the place.  I noticed this time a large sign asking parents to stay off the equipment so I tried to minimize my jumping.  It was hard because Alex did not want to jump alone.  Samantha was oblivious to all the jumping as she was sleeping.  Alex did have a run in with a little girl - I did not see who started it but I bounded over to get Alex and from the scratches on his face, I had an idea who started it.

After our afternoon of jumping, we went to Chuck E Cheese.  I am so glad we did not introduce the boys to Chuck E Cheese for a long time.  This time, Alex figured out that you needed coins to start the games - it made it a little more expensive.  Mike had an all time high score at the football game.  Uncle Matt even joined us for a little while.  We ended the night with the Nite Lights exhibit at Fifth Third Ballpark.  The kids found it was much more fun watching from the sun roof than their car seats.  I think we went through it 3 times this year.  After the Nite Lights, we had birthday cupcakes - too much cake so we went with cupcakes.   It was a great birthday celebration weekend.  Mommy, however, is exhausted.





Crazy Hair!!!


660 points while holding Baby Samantha!!!



It is much easier this way!




 Whose Birthday is it?  Mine!!!  How old are you?  Four!

 This is the last of the parties for this year for birthdays  . . .  it was a good run.  Happy Birthday boys . . . I hope you had a great time.

No comments: