Friday, July 01, 2011

Cincinnati Portrait Shots - 2011


The skyview of Cincinnati - the kids loved to see Cincinnati from above.  We first went to visit Chris Musillo in his office - the kids enjoyed the chocolate candy they received and the rubik's cube in Chris' office.  I am sure that Chris did not mind when we left!  Too many kids and too much chaos.  


And than a million pictures - and yes, it was a million pictures.  You can see the agony in the kids eyes. . . .










I love these pictures - the boys looking at their sister as she is running down the sidewalk.















I love this picture of Jack - he is getting so grown up.  He will always be the 2 year old who would run into my arms when I picked him up from Christy's daycare.  This is our first grader.













Samantha loved getting her picture taken - she is a Bartish!  Cincinnati has such cool alleys for pictures!







Can we be finished with pictures, mom?

No comments: