




Pumpkin Pies
We went on the "unofficial" pumpkin patch visit on Mommy's day off. It is unofficial because Daddy could not come. Jack picked a 1/2 peck of Honey Crisp apples (of course, the most expensive!), then I told him to pick one small pumpkin (which he calls pumpkin pies). Well, as you can tell, the number he picked was far from one but they were all small. Alex enjoyed gnawing on the stem of the pumpkins while Jack was picking his prize. Mommy's arms were stuffed! I had Alex, 1/2 peck of apples and 4 "pumpkin pies." Yes, I forgot the stroller. After making it to the barn to pay, Jack had a donut and some apple cider. He told me numerous times that he had fun. That usually means that he had a good treat.





1 comment:
Will you please adopt me. . .and Hans and Gavin?
Post a Comment