Saturday, February 12, 2011
Elise's Baptism.
Elise looked so beautiful in her baptismal gown. I think she thorougly enjoyed her Baptism. Jack and Alex were in heaven playing with their friend Gaving and bowling. Jack sat up front like a step son of Hans of Andrea, right next to Gavin. There were all smiles. Alex was happy playing Angry Birds on Daddy's phone and Samantha took it all in. She was so excited during the sign of the cross on Elise's head. She was ready to give her a hug. We randomly found Alex's hands wet at the end of the Baptism. I think for a momentary lapse of judgment, he was putting his hands in the baptismal water.
After the Baptism, we went out to dinner with all of the family. We felt like we were part of the family too! Elise loved her baby doll - she tried to eat her up! When Daddy left the restaurant, Alex found the super ball machine. Mommy only had so many quarters for super balls but that did not stop Alex. He was heard asking for money from everyone. "Money?" I think he even asked a few strangers coming out of the bathroom. He is not shy. I think we ended up with 8 or so super balls in the end.
Alex was enthralled with bowling. Jack was a big helper keeping everyone in line and bringing out the ball roller for Alex. At the end, Jack and Gavin lost interest and played with their super balls. Alex, bowled for 4 people for most of the game. When the game was over, I saw a chair being knocked over. Later, I learned that Alex was throwing chairs because he did not want the game to end - just like Bobby Knight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment