Sunday, November 06, 2011





Who says girls can't play with cars?  Samantha loves to play with the cars, a musical train, but then she will go and feed her babies.  She is a busy little girl.


You have to wonder what bribery we used to keep the outfit on!  I am sure it was a little candy.


Jack's first day of 1st Grade with Sra. Dalman!  I think mom and dad were more nervous than Jack - he was pretty excited!  His favorite thing at school . . . is homework?!?  He is doing great - he loves to tell us that he has gotten everything right in his spelling tests except for the "E's!"  We did not quite understand everything that was necessary for the spelling tests until after the E's.  Jack has graduated from reading level 1 to level 2.  We are very proud of him!




















 Ok Mom - Enough!  I have to get to school!

No comments: