Monday, September 27, 2010


Five Months!!!  I cannot believe it!  Samantha is following us around with her eyes everywhere.  I love it when I am sitting on the couch and she smiles at me from the exersaucer.  She is having so much fun grab at all the toys.  Unfortunately, the boys love to grab at the toys too.  

You still are not too much of a fan of rice cereal - you purse your lips whenever you don't want something in your mouth.  It is so hard to get anything in at that time - we usually have to trick you into smiling.  Alex still makes you smile the most, probably because he does not grab at your hands and legs like Jack does.  Alex will play peek-a-boo with you.  You are rolling over like a champ and holding your head up high when you are on your stomach.

Daddy makes you cry with his scary face.  Jack makes you cry too with his tactics to make you smile.  You are starting to make more sounds, trying to mimic us when we talk to you.  Some of the sounds actually sound like mama.

You love textures right now - trying to grab at any picture in a piece of fabric and putting everything in your mouth.  You would think that you are teething but I have not found any teeth yet.

I brought up Alex's crib fish toy and you seem to really like the music.  You love to kick your feet when you are excited and swing your arms.

We went to Disney when you were 5 months old.  I will write more about that too.

No comments: