Epcot Day! Luckily we had early magic hours for Epcot. It is a park that is very difficult to do in a day. There were hardly any people at Epcot and we still missed some rides. We were there early enough to see the characters come out and greet everyone and take down the rope. It was a great start. After the rope drop, we headed to Soarin' and rode that a few times while one person entertained Alex because he was too little to go on the ride. We also went on Spaceship Earth where Alex somehow managed to hit the Japanese button so Mike had to translate into English for me. Typically, it was Alex and I on a ride.
Mike made some passport books for the kids to get stamped in each country. I think they enjoyed talking to everyone. They also wanted to make masks and Jack had to color a little at each stop. In the middle of the day, we ate at a restaurant in Germany. The band was a great hit and wished Jack and Alex a Happy Birthday and Mike and I a Happy Anniversary. We were celebrating everything at DisneyWorld.
We saw a bunch of characters. The funnest encounter was with Daisy as I could tell Jack was looking for a person inside Daisy. The highlight of the day, however, were the trains. The boys would have stayed there for hours. We had to watch the fireworks from Germany so they could watch the trains until the end.
After the fireworks, we headed to our new home at the Wilderness Lodge. I took Jack and the baby while Mike returned to Shades of Green to pick up the luggage. After a little mishap at the desk, we were able to get in the room - they were nice rooms but Shades of Green's rooms are much larger. I don't think we will move from Shades of Green again.
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment