Monday, October 18, 2010


Just a few pictures of Samantha . . .  We went to the doctor on October 11 for her six month check-up and she weighed 13 pounds and 3 ounces, 10th percentile and her height was 24 1/4 inches, 10th percentile.  She is still consistent!  She is a ball of laughs these days.  She will smile and laugh if you look at her!  She puts everything in her mouth and rolls back and forth all over the place!  I don't think she is going to crawl, I think she is just going to roll all over the house.  She loves to taste everything.  I am a little worried of Alex giving her something that should not go in her mouth like a marble (something that he shouldn't have either).  She also loves to feel the different textures of all kinds of objects.  Austin does not like it when she tries to grab his paws.



No comments: