
We were very lucky to be asked to have Alex model for Trudy Holtz for her Valentine's promotion. I had a great time getting to know Cassidy and Payton. They are very sweet little girls. Well, I picked up Alex from daycare - he apparently was asleep before I picked him up. I was a little worried that he was not fully awake but oh did his eyes widen when he saw candy, and more candy in Trudy's home and pop!!! After taking his pictures, he told Trudy that he wanted to stay. I think he would have adopted Trudy's family after seeing all of the goodies!!! He told me that he did not want to leave. Alex was happy with his loot of M&M's and a big lollipop.
Jack told me that he did not want to take pictures but when he saw this picture of Alex, he changed his tune. Jack told me that he wanted to go to the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment