Jack, Alex and Samantha's Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I need a vacation!

Posted by Jack's Blog at 6:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Anne Grimm Bartish | Create Your Badge

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (214)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (38)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (50)
      • So I came home from work today to find our hamper ...
      • What does almost 300 magnatiles make?  A really b...
      • I need a vacation!
      • The car does an awesome job of putting Samantha to...
      • Look who is holding her bottle!  If only Samantha ...
      • Samantha is cruising - she is standing up next to ...
      • Frosty, the Snowman. . . Alex loves to sing that s...
      • We still love to hold Samantha.  Jack asks every...
      • Turning the corner.  I think we have officially...
      • Samantha This month has been filled with Boom, Bo...
      • I was reminded today that the world is so new to t...
      • We were very lucky to be asked to have Alex model...
      • Go Alex!!! The doctor mentioned that it takes boy...
      • The Marble Jar Timeouts just do not work with 6 y...
      • Today Alex asked "Is Santa coming back?"  I asked ...
      •  Jack's first hockey practice and he sure looks li...
      • Containment - I had to build Jack's snowmobile t...
      • Our little helper - Samantha stood at the ornamen...
      • Bath Time!!!  This squid was so fast - I think i...
      • Great-Grandpa's sleigh.  My grandfather made this...
      • We started out the winter skiing this year.  Jack...
      • A few pictures of Samantha standing up for the fi...
      • Samantha in her Christmas shirt, playing with the ...
      • We always have hot chocolate and rolls after the ...
      • The Night Before Christmas . . . Mommy and Dadd...
      • A little brotherly love . . . every once in awhil...
      • Time to lower the crib.  Once Samantha started cra...
      •  Mom - I am a little too old for this swing.  Sama...
      •  We had to make some Christmas cookies for Santa. ...
      • Samantha does not try to go around anything - she...
      •  Ice Skating . . .  It was a really nice, unseason...
      •  The Bartish kids are always the last to get up. ...
      •  The Christmas Pajamas . . . We came home from Chr...
      • Christmas Cookies at Grandma's House.  I think gra...
      • Do you really have to disturb me as I lay down on ...
      • Our Favorite Santa by far!  We always make it to t...
      • We have not had a bath photo in awhile.  Samantha ...
      • I was not entirely in love the her eighth month pi...
      • 8 Months Old and Crawling!  Samantha has been on ...
      • Another case of being in the shower with the kids ...
      • The Rockford Carriage Rides!  We love riding in t...
      • Alex's school party!  He did not have any problems...
      • I celebrate the birth of Jesus . . . . Mommy and ...
      • We are getting ready for Samantha's first Christma...
      • Sweet Potatoes~  they are goooooooooooood!
      • The Annual Gingerbread House - there are more hand...
  • ►  2010 (200)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (29)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (145)
    • ►  December (35)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (83)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2007 (44)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (15)

About Me

My photo
Jack's Blog
View my complete profile

Links

  • Google News

Followers

Simple theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.